CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Ahad, 22 Februari 2009

SO GOOD....

For the first time im using this product,,i'm fall in love with it.hehe..know why!!!..so ,,,,now i would like to share my experience with this product..
My skin type is  oily so i'm using this botanical skincare to regain back my skin , as before im using mix product...
This botanical skin care also have for dry and normal skin... 











Then, i'm using this  liquid foundation , its so smooth and not feel heavy on my face...


  










After that ,i apply  mineral loose powder .. this thing look my face so refreshing..












Then, i put lipstick and lipgloss, mascara and eyeshadow..
The colour are very nice...and look so natural...



 mmm..i,m so lucky found this product...


0 ulasan: